CPAWS Northern Alberta AGM and 50th Anniversary Celebration
Supporters are encouraged to come connect with CPAWS Staff, Board members, and other supporters at this year's AGM and 50th Anniversary Celebration. Guest speaker will be Jasper National Park Superintendent Greg Fenton followed by a special screening of the short film Through Ice and Time. Appetizers and drinks (cash bar) will be served. There will be some great door prizes and a raffle draw for two $250 and one $500 gift certificates for Mountain Equipment Co-op. Other raffle prizes include two gift baskets totalling $365 which include gift certificates to great Edmonton restaurants such as Corso 32, Nineteen and Lux Steakhouse. Bring your friends and come out for a fun night!
- 6:00pm - Doors Open
- 6:30pm - CPAWS Northern Alberta AGM Business Meeting
- 7:00 pm - Jasper National Park Superintendent, Greg Fenton, followed by Q&A
- 7:45 pm - Special screening of Through Ice and Time
- 8:00 pm - Social and 50th Anniversary Celebration (raffle draw ~ 8:30pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (780) 424-5128, x 309
RSVP is preferred but not required.